Date Published: April 29, 2020
Updated on July 16, 2020
What This Policy Covers
Predicta4 holds users’ privacy at the utmost importance. We respect your right to your policy and do not keep your data information if you have not shared with us directly. We invite you to visit our site to search or browse our site without revealing who you are or registering with us. However, if you choose to give us personal information via the internet that we may need, we intend to let you know how we will use such information. Please read the following document to understand how we collect, use, and provide services while browsing on our website and other online services.
Throughout this documentation ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘the company’ is referred to Predicta4 website.
Information We Collect
We collect information from our users when it is necessary to do so. This allows us to better direct and provide our services and solve problems.
We collect information only when you directly provide them to us. Our company does not collect any data if not shared with us directly by users.
- Interacting With Us Online: Users can choose to provide information about themselves to interact and comment on our community. Our support service requires authentication and account validation. As such, we require users who seek support from our team to provide contact information and personal details.
- Reaching Us: By reaching us through our email and/or phone channels you are sharing your contact data with us directly.
- Transaction and Billing Information: Our plans and services are provided to users on our website. We collect information to process billing and payment through our channels. Information such as your Legal name, Address, Phone number, Email, and Credit card information to process your transactions.
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect some information automatically, and through third parties. Here are some of the information we collect automatically:
- Device Data: Like most online service providers, our services use information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. This allows us our services to be displayed properly depending on the information provided. Further, some of this information is collected to help us understand our demographic audience and users better.
- Usage Collection: We collect usage information from our services. These data are provided to us when users make an action or update content on our products. For example, if you change your plan from Free to Basic, we collect date information to provide you assistant if it is needed in the future. Or when you comment and post on our website we may collect basic information about the contributor to prevent spammers.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our website from certain geographic regions.
Our website uses Third-Party services to better collect and understand the audience and prevent potential misuse of our services. Here is a list of these services:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Recaptcha Service
- Google Search Console
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Akismet Anti-Spam
How and Why We Use Information
We use our information as stated above to improve our services. We take advantage of these data to bring you the services you need faster and better. Here are our purposes for collecting information:
- To provide services to clients and users
- To further develop and upgrade our systems
- To analyze trends and understand user interactions
- To improve our advertising and campaign modeling
- To monitor our services to prevent any problems with our services
- To communicate with you and assist you better
- To personalize your usage of our services
Predicta4 does not share any information taken through our direct channels (not our third party) with any other partner or company. Your information is only shared with our parent companies ‘Anoosh Tech’ to provide you better service from our team.
As a company located in Ontario, Canada we may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or governmental request, as we are to abide by provincial law.
The information that you have chosen to share publicly, however, will be visible online. Information such as posts, likes, comments, etc. are not protected and made public on our website for others to read and interact with.
No online service is 100% secure, and we aim to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction and take reasonable measures to do so. However, as a corporation, the data we collect from you may be internationally distributed throughout Predicta4 and the open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Therefore, in submitting personal information to the Site, you assume the risk of a third party obtaining that information.
If you are unsure about using our services, we encourage you not to take the risk and do not provide any critical information.
How to Reach Us
To share any concerns or problems with our services, you can reach us on our appropriate channels listed on our contact page.